9U San Francisco Bay Sox Summer Workouts
June 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+0
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 15, 2021
Starting this summer, the San Francisco Bay Sox all girls’ baseball program will be hosting a series of workouts focused on skill building, fundamentals and strength and conditioning in preparation for the Spring 2022 SFYBL season. Join in on the fun and get your game in shape as well as your mind and body! Price includes practices with coaches, drills, and scrimmages.
- LOCATION: Moscone Rec Center | San Francisco, CA
- DATES: Tuesdays | June 1 – July 15, 2021
- TIME: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- AGES: Players ages 7– 10
- THINGS TO BRING: If possible, each player should bring their own equipment—glove, bat, batting helmet, etc.
- COACHES: San Francisco Bay Sox coaching staff
- COST: $56 / player
- REGISTER: https://apm.activecommunities.com/sfrecpark/Activity_Search/baseball-bay-sox-9u/25070
Contact: Annie Jupiter Jones, Head Organizer | email@example.com